The Sunline Alaska Omega-3 Fish Oil can be very effective in the maintenance of your cardiovascular health. Consumption of this supplement regularly can keep you active and reduces the risk of coronary heart disease. It is a cholesterol-free and molecularly distilled supplement. It is a dietary supplement that ensures easy digestion. Formulated with omega 3 fatty acids which are best known for EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) lowers down the risk of any cardiac related health problems. It reduces the formation of plaque in arteries, thus managing the blood pressure. It reduces the risk of abnormal heart rhythm and deaths due to sudden heart attacks. Regular consumption of omega-3 fish oil also boosts your brain power and improves cognitive functioning. So what are you waiting for? Bring home this supplement and enjoy a healthy cardiovascular health and lead a normal and active life.
What is Omega 3 and types of Omega 3?
When it comes to fat, omega 3 is one type of fat that you don’t want to cut back on. They are the essential fatty acids that play essential roles in the body and also provide a number of health benefits. The human body is unable to produce omega 3s on their own, so they must be obtained from the diet. Three most important types of Omega 3s are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). ALA is found in plants, while EPA and DHA found in certain fish.
Foods that are high in Omega 3s are chia seeds, flax seeds, fish oil, walnuts and flaxseed oil. People who don’t eat such foods should take Omega-3 supplements such as algal oil and fish oil.
Types of Omega-3
Omega 3 benefit human body functios such as blood clotting, muscle activity, cell division, digestion and growth. There are 11 different types of omega 3 but Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) are the three most important types of omega 3.
1. ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid)
ALA is the essential and most common fatty acids found in plant foods such as kale, spinach, flaxseed oil, walnuts, canola oil, pumpkin seeds and soybeans. It improves skin and prevents obesity.
2. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
Eicosapentaenoic acid or EPA consists of omega-3 fatty acids which are effective in reducing inflammation. According to a study, EPA is known to combat the symptoms of depression. EPA is also helpful in decreasing hot flashes experienced by women during the menopause period. The main source of EPA fatty acids is meat, dairy, salmon and sturgeon. You can try omega 3 or fish oil tablets.
3. DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Docosahexaenoic Acid or DHA plays an important role in the eye health development of the brain in children and adults. DHA deficiency can cause various issues like learning disabilities and other disorders. DHA is good for heart health and effective on diseases such as arthritis, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. DHA can be found in seafood like fatty fish and algae.
If you are unable to get omega-3 fatty acids rich foods, you can take omega-3 supplements as well.
Why consume omega 3?
- Omega 3 is incredibly important as it offers powerful health benefits to the brain and body. The reasons why you should consume Omega 3 are:
- One of the most well-known benefits of consuming Omega 3 is the way it lowers the risk factors of heart disease. Taking an adequate amount of Omega 3 in your diet lowers high triglycerides, regulates sculptor, lowers high blood pressure, prevents plaque buildup, reduces metabolic syndrome symptoms and prevents blood clots.
- Anxiety and depression are one of the most common mental health issues in the world today. Getting a good amount of Omega 3 can positively affect your brain and mental health. It is effective in combating anxiety and depression.
- Inflammation is the root of most diseases and can lead to major illness. Taking enough omega 3 can reduce inflammation.
- Taking enough omega 3 during pregnancy is good for the brain and development of a child. It offers various health benefits to the child including higher intelligence, less behavioural problems, lower the risk of autism, development delay and ADHD.
- Omega 3 plays a special role in keeping the retina of the eye healthy. It also helps to prevent blindness and impairment.
- Omega 3 supplements intake is associated with a lowered risk of asthma in both young adults and children.
- Omega 3 can improve joint and bone health by providing enough amount of calcium to the bones. Patients suffering from osteoporosis and arthritis can reduce joint pain and increase grip strength by taking omega 3s supplements.
When to consume omega 3 for weight loss?
Omega 3 supplements can have a positive effect on your body. You need 400- 3000 mg omega 3 per day. The best time to consume omega 3 for weight loss is 5-10 minutes after meals. How much omega 3 do you need?
Mostly, many nutritionists recommend a minimum dose of 250-500 mg of omega 3 each day for healthy adults. However, high amounts of supplements are often recommended for certain health conditions.
What precautions to be taken while taking Omega 3?
Before consuming omega 3supplements, consult your doctor if you are allergic to supplements or fish or any other allergies. Omega 3 supplements may contain inactive ingredients such as soy or peanuts, which can cause allergic reactions. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, discuss the benefits and risks with your doctor before.
surgayan kanwar –
Completely worth it
gopal sharma –
Aunthetic buy at best price from importer/seller
karan bajaj –
Worth every penny 💪👍
bablu regar –
Good genuine product & reccomended for buying
chetan pandey –
gaurav sharam –
kasim ansari –
birender mandal –
charan singh –
Awesome genuine product
Price could be lower
munna @ ravi jaiswal –
Go for it!!!
abbas mehndi –
Got genuine product.
jai kishan –
Showing good result no side effect
100% authentic product
bhanwar lal –
Best in the market
Comes with Scratch code for verification. Great!
dinesh singh –
Eureka !!!! ❤️💯
subham @ vikash –
Got genuine product.
hukum chand –
Showing good result no side effect
sone lal shah –
kumari ritu –
Genuine and good one..
dhrmveer singh –
yash mittal –
Perfect for daily workout
akash tomer –
Received original product
Trusted and Effective
100% genuine product.
riyasat ali –
Awesome for beginners
vipiv malkania –